Monday 17 June 2013

GESHE TADRIN RABTEN:When will I?

When will I come to have the joyous experience of seeing that appearance and emptiness assist one another just as they do in the case of the rope snake?
When I thought in terms of conceptual imputation,these numerous distorted apparitions appeared.
But they were still accompanied by the innate grasping within my mind.
It made me sad to think that I was still uncertain.

The eleven drawing of the wheel of life is of a person who has been shot in the eye with an arrow.

If someone has been shot in this way there will be unberable pain,a very gross experience of sensation.
So this picture simbolizes the link of feeling,after coming in contact with an object the child in the womb begin to experience corresponding feelings.
For example if the mother drinks cold or warm liquid he has the feelings of cold or warm.
Comment:here Geshe Rinpoche explains feeling in terms of a very gross pain.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment